Applications must be filed online through this website with the following supporting documents in a single PDF file:
- A motivation letter explaining your personal interest in this project.
- A 2-page statement of your previous or current research interests.
- A detailed CV including publications, relevant skills and experience.
- A digital copy with all academic certificates and academic records (in the respective official English transcription).
- Two letters of recommendation including contact details.
All the above documents must be provided in English.
Each candidate can apply to a maximum of two individual PhD projects.
The selection process will be in accordance with the European Charter for Researchers and the European Code of Conduct for recruitment of researchers. The selection criteria will be:
- Professional/scientific experience (40%)
- Motivation and recommendation letters (20%)
- Interview (40%).
Candidates with a positive evaluation but not selected will be included on a reserve list.